18 June 2014

Wednesday!

It's Grannies Day! Last week was very busy, and so I haven't made as many squares as I would have liked to. I squared off the circles from the week before and made five more circles. So that makes it a total of 125, kind of.










I will soon be going on holiday, so am thinking of making loads of sunburst circles and taking them and a couple of balls of Cream to finish them all off, at which point I will have to find another container, since the current one is now threatening to overflow.


In other granny square news, I have made two more "baby" grannies from the ones I introduced you to last week.

That's it for this week. As always, go have a gander at what the others have made for Jijihook's weekly challenge!









3 comments:

  1. tu avances bien j' aime beaucoup bravo jolis grannys a bientôt biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. waou !!! so colorful ! I love your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. que de jolies couleurs, j'aime beaucoup, félicitations!

    ReplyDelete