13 December 2015

A Crocheted Make Up Case

Hello! How is everyone? Today, I am catching up on blogging about a recently completed project, which became a birthday gift for a friend. A crocheted make up case:


It was crocheted in rounds in a variegated mercerised cotton (Katia Jaipur) on a 2mm crochet hook.


I then lined it with felt and added a zip:


And that was it! I slipped a bottle of funky nail polish in it and gifted it to the birthday girl, who's a big fan of purple.


I had good fun making it and would definitely make more with the same yarn or even a different one.

Thanks for reading, folks, and see you soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice gift and beautiful yarn!
    It doesn't need anything more!
    Have a nice day, Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the yarn that caught my eye, it's so lovely. I ADORE the colors. Very nice make-up bag, I would totally use it. I am sure the birthday girl loved it as well. Thanks for sharing :-)
    ~Crystal
    Crochet, A Day In The Life
    htt://krystlewv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete